House Plans SA
House Plans SA understands that building the house of your dreams starts with finding the perfect designed plan. You may be
planning, building or doing alterations to your house. It is sometimes not the best experience you can have, but we will get you
off to the best possible start. We offer expert service and advice that will make planning your dream house a breeze.
Select your Style Home or Send us a Photo of what you like.
Complete the info box and tell us more about your requirements.
- Main Bedroom.
- En-Suite Bathroom.
- # of Bedrooms.
- # of Bathrooms.
- # of Garages.
- Any Special Features.
At House Plans SA, we will make your dreams comes true with our expert advice and services.
A house plan usually consists of 2 to 3 drawings which should contain items as below:
- Perspective views.
- Elevations in all directions.
- Foundation plan.
- Site Plan.
- Ground floor plan.
- Upper floor plan, if applicable.
- Roof plan.
- Section plan.
- General details.
- Window and door schedules.
Myth – Standard Plan is cheaper than a Designed Home.
- This is not true.
- House Plans are cost per sqr meter rate.
- All properties are not the same.
- Family requirements are also not the same.
- Council Cost varies between councils and your House Plans Size.
Industry Standard Costs.
- House per SQR Meter. (Depend on your requirement)
- Council Submission Cost. (Depend on your SQR meters)
- Civil Engineer Cost. (Fix Cost)
- Drawing Prints. (Fix Cost)
- SACAP Cost. (Depend on your SQR meters)
- Municipality Runners. (Fix Cost)
Design Philosophy Indoor and Outdoor Living Space.
- A covered outdoor living space, directly adjacent to the kitchen/dining/Living room section will create the optimum liveable leisure area in your home.
- Besides that, no home has a outdoor living space without a Built-in Braai. A pool is always a winner, as well!
- A home has its epicentre around the living room and kitchen. Thus, a centralised cooking area will be ideal.
- The privacy afforded by the well-zoned bedrooms is extremely important. It creates a private area or habitat for it’s inhabitants.
- Guests, children and relatives are all welcome and have their personal area for privacy.
- The master suite should be perfectly situated at the most secluded and private area of the home for maximizing your solitude.
- If there is a second floor it could be utilized as a open plan multipurpose room. Over and above this, it could be used as additional sleeping space for those unexpected guests.
- Title Deed.
- Municipal Account.
Articles and Documents.
To assist you in selecting your dream home, we provided a linked document to assist you with your design. Please select the link below to design your house the way you want it.
To find out more get in touch today House Plans SA!